Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Story Orgy: Week 4

A whole month has gone by since the birth of the Story Orgy, and somehow that just doesn't seem possible.  But here it is, week #4, and we hope you all are still loving reading them as much as we are loving writing them.

As always, you can find the links to the other members offerings directly following this installment.

Enjoy!

This week's prompt:  "I'm going to ask you to something I've never asked you before.  Promise me, you'll say yes."

"Promise,"  he said.

This week's image, courtesy of Jade Baiser:


Revelation- pt. 2


“Don’t you get it?”  Gus roared, sitting up in a rush.  “I want to be him!  I want to be that guy you want…the one that kisses you and sings with you and should have been in this bed if he wasn’t such a fucking wanker!”


Chris had reeled, stumbling out of the room before Gus could say another word.

He just couldn’t handle it; couldn’t handle hearing the feelings mocked that Chris had dreamed of Gus reciprocating since they were kids.  Gus knew how Chris felt, he had always known because Chris had never made it a secret…no matter how much it had hurt.

How could Gus be that cruel?

Fucking drunk bastard.

He sat on the sofa in the dark, his head hanging from his shoulders, his elbows resting on his knees, staring at the floor beneath his feet.

“Get out.”  His voice was barely above a whisper, beyond desolate when he heard Gus step into the room.  Chris refused to look up, he couldn’t bear the thought of seeing Gus dressed, heading out the door.

He wouldn’t look at him because he knew it would be for the last time, and as much as he hated Gus’s insensitivity at this moment, the thought of watching him walk out...

“Chris…”

Chris braced his hands on his knees, gripping tightly, his fingers digging into bare skin.  He shook his head.  “Don’t say anything.  Just go.”

Gritting his teeth, Chris struggled to hold himself together as he waited for the sound of the door closing, but there was nothing but silence.

“Would you just listen to me?” 

“Why?”  Chris snapped, lifting his head just as sharply as his question bit the air.

Big mistake.  Why, did he look up?  He knew he had no defenses when it came to Gus.  None.  And, seeing him standing there in the doorway, the light spilling from the open bathroom door behind him, highlighting the broad width of his bare shoulders, the lean line that led to his waist, and the strong thighs that were now encased in faded denim of the jeans he had, mercifully. put on, seemed like a dream and a nightmare…everything he wanted but could never have.

Gus’s face was shadowed, but Chris could feel his eyes staring back at him. 

“Why, Gus?  Why should I listen to you?”

Gus shoved his hands deep into the pockets of his jeans.  “Because you love me.”

The darkness of the room was flooded with red as the anger rose in Chris.  “If you don’t get the fuck out now, I’m…”

“I’m not leaving.”  Gus took a step into the room but Chris lunged before he could take another, barreling like a freight train into Gus’s mid-section, sending them both crashing to the floor.

It wasn’t a fair fight, the only reason they wrestled now was that Chris had taken Gus by surprise, and quickly and as gently as he could, Gus had Chris, face first, pinned to the floor.

With both of them breathing heavily from the strain and the emotion, Gus felt the tension ease in Chris’s body beneath him.  But this gave way to an entirely different sensation.

Chris shivered, resting his forehead on the cold floor.  He should still be fighting, shoving, kicking, trying anyway he could to get Gus off of him; away from him, but he just didn’t have the energy.

Gus took a deep breath, his body on the verge of some unknown brink…his feelings, his wants a new and frightening aspect that he wasn’t sure he understood.

What he did understand was that Chris was warm, his back smooth and sleek beneath his chest, his legs powerful and intoxicating entwined with his own.

What he did understand was that Chris had loved him always…no matter what Gus had done, no matter how many times he had fucked up…Chris had always been there, loving him.

With a shudder, Gus moved, his fingers cupping the back of Chris’s head, touching and feeling, for the first time, Chris’s surprisingly soft hair.  He felt Chris shudder in response as he placed his lips on his back, not really a kiss, but…something more.

Chris shook his head.  “Gus, please…”  He whispered, but stopped.

Please, what?  What was he begging for?  Please, don’t stop…don’t kiss me…don’t break my heart?

Gus’s fingers tightened on his scalp, stopping Chris from saying anything else as he moved to Chris’s ear.

“I’m going to ask you to do something I have never asked you to do before.”  Gus whispered, his lips brushing the outer shell of Chris’s ear.  His mind reeling, he closed his eyes, shivering, waiting for Gus to continue.  Promise me, you’ll say yes.”

Gus tenderly kissed that spot just below Chris’s ear and Chris swallowed hard, answering before he had time to think.

“Promise…”

***to be continued***


Please check out the blogs of the other Story Orgy members:



The Story Orgy

10 comments:

Lee Brazil said...

Oh, Monika! this is wonderful! I can't wait till next week to see what promise Gus is going to ask for! You captured both their feeligns so beautifully!

Hank said...

Monika! I love this! I'm with Lee ... I can't wait to see what Gus asks for. This was awesome, thanks for sharing your words.

JR Boyd said...

I am hooked! I can relate to both, Chris and Gus. I understand both their feelings and I can't get enough!

Redhot said...

Monika,
honey you floor me everytime your write. I truly look forward to Monday just because I know you are going to have something wonderful to share. You keep me motivated to keep doing my own writing!

Jade said...

Nooooo!!!! what is Gus gonna ask????
I love them! they are so.... Damn, language barrier!! Great story! I'll hold my breath till next monday!

Denise Vega said...

I loved it but I think you are all trying to give me a heart attack with the waiting for every monday to come LOL it's very hard to wait when you enjoy the stories so much good job Honey

melanie said...

Poor Chris, what is Gus going to say? Will it break his heart or make him deliriously happy? Can't wait for the answer.....great job.

Unknown said...

Oh Mon! I love, love, love it!! Gah...can't wait for next Monday!

Mika Star said...

Oh Monika! Must you do this to me ugh. I don't want to wait...*pouts* hehe awesome darlin'!!

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

This is a must read for me from now on!