Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Wow, it's been a bit dry around here lately.  Nothing to blog about really...at least nothing that would interest anyone to read about it.  Just real life problems and issues being a drag, but hey!  When aren't they?

But, yesterday was a BIG...HUGE...TOTALLY ROCKING...day for me.  In my email inbox yesterday was a message from Dreamspinner Press, announcing the Daily Dose Anthology, First Time for Everything, is available for pre-order.  This is the anthology that will include my very own short story, "Fragile".  My very first published work!!!!!!

(I know, I have mentioned that a million times here already, but sheesh, sue me, I am STOKED!!)

Taking a peek at the link, I got to see the other authors that were included, and, once again, I was blown away.  I mean, these are authors I REALLY admire, so I am skunnered to think I will be published right along side them. 

Someone, pinch me, please.  : )

Oh, and lookie lookie...is this cover not the sexiest thing you have ever seen???


*SWOON*

That's my VERY FIRST COVER!!!!  How did I get so lucky?

I am not resting on my laurels, however.  I am currently working on three projects, simultaneously.  Yeah, my brain is about to turn to mush, but I am eager and hungry for more, PLUS I have a couple of people, really IMPORTANT people, pushing and encouraging me to get more out there.  So, I am striving to do just that.  I hope to get another post up later about these projects because I am really excited about them.

Well, that's it for now, enough with the "look at me!"...there is work to be done. : )

No comments: