Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hank Edwards!

Internet friendships are a dime a dozen.  You have hundreds of Facebook friends at any given time, follow countless people on Twitter, but how many of those ever actually have an impact on your life?  A random *hug* or *love you, hon* does not a friend make, in my opinion.

A friend to me is someone that reaches out when they don't have to, offers encouragement and guidance while never expecting anything in return...that does things out of the genuine kindness of their heart.

Hank, one of my greatest joys over the past months has been the opportunity to become friends with you.  Your unconditional love, support and belief in me has been a blessing that I can never hope to repay.  I strive to be half the talent that comes so naturally and easily to you.

I wish you nothing but love, happiness and success in the coming year.  No one deserves it more.

Happiest of birthdays and all my love and gratitude.

Now...go party like the rock star you are!!!!

No comments: